401k/S125 Service Partner I 30 views
- Salary Offer Commensurate with Experience
- Total Years Experience 1-2
- Education Some College
How would you like to be an essential part of the team that helps Americans retire with dignity? In this role, you’ll answer questions about 401(k) Retirement plans. You’ll be challenged every day with unique and complex questions and opportunities. No prior 401(k) experience is necessary – you’ll get all the training you need to maintain a high level of product and system knowledge to provide support to internal and external partners. This is your chance to start a career that is fulfilling and full of opportunity.
- Field inbound calls from customers with questions regarding retirement and benefit plan products to provide a quality service experience.
- Document customer conversations/issues to minimize repeat callers and provide optimal service.
- Provide real-time technical support for the customer using the automated phone system and website to ensure efficient interactions.
- Use multiple computer software packages, simultaneously to answer specific customer questions and requests.
- Resolve critical or time-sensitive issues with a sense of urgency.
- Follow up on unresolved calls to ensure issue completion, accuracy of resolution, and compliance with established time frame expectations.
- H.S. Diploma – Required
- Associate’s Degree – Preferred
- 1 year of experience in Experience with HR- related products, including 401(k), Profit Sharing, S125, and other defined contribution plans is preferred. .