Accounts Receivable Specialist 136 views
- Experience Level Mid-Level
- Total Years Experience 3-5
- Education 2-year degree
Heritage Christian Services is seeking candidates for an Accounts Receivable Specialist position. In this role you will aid in the day-to-day operations of accounts receivable, including billing.
We’re making the hiring process easier by using a video interviewing technology called HireVue. After completing your online application, record your job interview using your computer or smartphone at a time that works for you. HireVue will send you an email with a link and instructions. If you can’t complete your interview right away, we’d love for you to complete it within a few days. One of our recruiters will be in touch within one to two business days with next steps. We can’t wait to see what you have to offer.
Text “START” to 47257 or Click HERE to opt in to receive the invite via text message. Message and data rates may apply.
- Accurately prepare the bank deposits on a frequent basis to the proper bank accounts.
- Record the deposit of cash receipts to the accounting system and reconcile to the bank records.
- Ensure timely and systematic filing of cash receipts support.
- Electronically process credit card payments.
- Prepare vouchers and invoices as requested.
- Supports the A/R Manager in monthly account reconciliations.
- Assists the A/R Manager with A/R analytics.
- Associate’s degree in Accounting, Business, or Finance: or
- High school diploma or equivalency plus five years’ experience
- Detail oriented with excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Team player with excellent communication skills.
- Experience with Medicaid billing/or billing systems.
Our Commitment to Equity and Justice
We believe that people are entitled to dignity, respect, equity and justice. We champion a society that removes barriers. We reject racism and discrimination of any kind. We protest systemic and political inequities that marginalize people, recognizing that there is a history of structural racism in the United States. We will continue to learn and change to achieve justice. We know that strength comes from unity.