Project Accountant I 28 views
- Experience Level Some Experience
- Total Years Experience 1-2
- Education 4-year degree
Coordinated Care Services Inc (CCSI) is seeking exceptional people for the role of Project Accountant I, as the organization celebrates providing 30 years of service to provider organizations and customers the in mental health and human services fields. As a Project Accountant I, you would be joining a supportive, innovative organization where your expertise would become an integral part of the Accounting Team at Coordinated Care Services Inc (CCSI). The Project Account I role would be responsible for timely and accurate project expense reporting and invoicing, as well as supporting the Senior Project Accountant and Project Lead(s) with budget development and ongoing budget monitoring for customers. The Project Accountant I works regularly with Excel data, accounting-related systems, and financial reports.
- Market competitive compensation.
- An award-winning [email protected] and benefits program.
- Continuous professional development opportunities.
- A voice in shaping Coordinated Care Services (CCSI)’s ever-evolving, diverse company culture.
As the Project Accountant I, you will be
- Providing Project Accounting support on assigned projects including new project set up in CCSI’s accounting systems, budget review, regular financial reporting and analysis, billing, and follow-up as needed.
- Providing financial reporting support to project leads and/or Sr. Project Accountant on a regular basis.
- Preparing invoices timely and accurately. Follows internal workflows to complete review/approval processes.
- Ensuring project fiscal reporting and invoicing align with contract requirements.
- Reconciling deferred revenue balances as they relate to assigned projects.
- Monitoring outstanding receivables to support cash flow, following up as needed.
- Conducting other duties as assigned.
We Are Coordinated Care Services (CCSI)
Coordinated Care Services (CCSI) is celebrating its 30th Anniversary! We have grown to more than 400 talented, dedicated professionals who provide staffing, consulting, and operational support needed by local departments of mental health and social services, state agencies, community-based organizations, and school districts across New York State and beyond! Our mission, simply put, is to help people and communities. At Coordinated Care Services (CCSI), you will have opportunities to collaborate to provide needed support and services to improve lives and strengthen our local communities.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance or equivalent education and work experience (see CCSI’s equivalency chart).
- 1 to 3 years of experience in accounting, cost accounting, and project accounting is preferred.
- Experience with the Dynamics GP accounting system, including the project accounting module, is preferred.
- Full vaccination against COVID-19 virus. Reasonable accommodations will be made for qualified religious or medical/disability needs.
- Proficiency with excel and other related financial software.
- Reliable transportation for scheduled on-site meetings.
CCSI does not accept inquiries from third-party recruiters or search agencies.
Coordinated Care Services, Inc (CCSI) provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.