Vice President of Accounts Receivable 6 views
- Experience Level Highly Skilled
- Total Years Experience 6-10
- Education Master's Degree
• Work closely with the CFO with financial reporting data.
• Responsible for compliance and creation of policies related to receivables.
• Collaborates with the ULR leadership team to ensure accurate and timely accounts receivable functions.
• Assist with special projects handled within the Finance department.
• Demonstrate keen expertise regarding accounts receivable for each program.
• Ensure strong financial data management and analysis are prioritized.
• Proactively knowledgeable regarding funding contract requirements for all program contracts.
• Provide training and coaching to ULR staff on contract requirements specific to reimbursement.
• Provide technical assistance to programs regarding receivables.
• Participate in regular and recurring meetings with the CFO to review progress, concerns, and accounts receivable functions.
• Attend Urban League local, regional and national conferences as requested.
• Perform other such duties as assigned.
• Adhere to Agency policies and procedures and established internal control protocol.
• Attend/support Urban League of Rochester events and fundraising functions.
• Master’s degree preferred but not required.
• Skilled with accounts receivables.
• Supervisory experience required.
• Familiarity with Federal, State and Local regulations as they relate to reimbursement and collections.
• Must be able to tolerate and handle stressful situations in a calm and professional manner.
• Must be customer service oriented.
• Demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively with others and have a positive, hands-on attitude.
• Strong project management and supervisory skills.
• Expertise with Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
The Urban League of Rochester offers a competitive salary based on experience, full benefits (health/dental/vision) and vacation. People of color, women, people who identify as LGBTQ, and Spanish/English bilingual speakers are encouraged to apply