Administrative Assistant – Part-Time 100 views
- Salary Offer Commensurate with Experience
- Experience Level Entry Level
- Total Years Experience 1-2
- Education 2-year degree
Administrative Assistant Part Time
Provides administrative support, including but not limited to the following:
- Support for office operations, including office reception.
- Prepares documents, organizes/maintains files and maintains data bases.
- Meeting, workshop and conference support.
- Works under immediate supervision using pre-established office guidelines and timelines to perform the functions of the position.
- Other duties as assigned.Qualifications
- Excellent Microsoft Word, Excel and Publisher knowledge.
- Possesses good grammar, proofreading and editing skills.
- Excellent member service and communication and organizational skills.
- Works effectively as part of a team.
- High school diploma or equivalent, and a minimum of five years administrative experience related administrative area.NYSUT is committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. Women, people of color, and LGBTQ people are encouraged to applyNew York State United Teachers is affiliated with the American Federation of Teachers, NEA, AFL-CIO, Representing teachers and other professionals, school related professionals, higher education professionals, health care professionals and retirees.