Administrative Assistant 36 views
- Salary Offer Commensurate with Experience
- Experience Level Mid-Level
- Total Years Experience 1-2
- Education 2-year degree
- Serves as liaison between COO and hospitals for information and project support. Provides exceptional customer service and maintains confidentiality and a high level of professionalism. Prioritizes requests and demonstrates ability to adapt to quickly changing priorities; demonstrates ability to handle multiple projects and tasks. Communicates effectively when deadlines need to be adjusted. Maintains a high degree of accuracy and demonstrated attention to detail.
- Maintains and adjusts doctors’ schedules to ensure consistent coverage and efficiency. Tracks time off requests; processes expense reports; manages individual and group memberships.
- Coordinates events ranging in size from 5 to 450 attendees at Duncan’s Center for Veterinary Education and offsite locations; including invitations, room setup, catering, etc.
- Regularly interacts with veterinarians, licensed veterinary technicians, hospital managers, and support staff from hospitals via email and phone, promptly and professionally responding to questions and requests.
- As an integral member of the front office team, provides input, demonstrates initiative, and takes responsibility to enhance the front office and admin team’s functions. Maintains communications and coordination of responsibilities to ensure equitable distribution of workload.
- Performs additional administrative duties as required.
Education: Associates degree.
Experience: MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) proficiency
Requires professional demeanor; exceptional customer service to both internal and external customers; communications skills (verbal, written and interpersonal); teamwork; ability to handle multiple tasks, and attention to detail.
Ability to operate office machines including copier and postage machine