Administrative Assitant III 23 views1 application
- Salary Offer Commensurate with Experience
- Experience Level Mid-Level
- Total Years Experience 3-5
- Education Some College
The Administrative Assistant III provides executive level support and/or is responsible for the administrative activities of a complex process or set of tasks requiring independence and frequent decision-making within guidelines.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinates and is responsible for the preparation of complex correspondence, reports, manuals, presentations and data as required by the position; performs administrative research as required.
- Resolves complex problems in area of responsibility through effective listening, analysis and interaction and follows issues to resolution.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge about the services and activities of the area of responsibility and uses knowledge of overall functions across Hillside Family of Agencies.
- Provides operational expertise, which may include greeting, schedule coordination, complex communications flow and interaction with HFA departments to support program operations.
- Uses independent judgment to accomplish responsibilities. Responds to complex requests for information and answering questions, and is able to determine when issues need escalating and the appropriate method for issue resolution.
- Frequently attends and participates in meetings and serves on various committees as required.
Requirements: High school diploma and at least 5 years of office management or administrative assistant experience is required. This position requires advanced/expert skills in the use of email, computer-based applications and office equipment in order to efficiently meet job requirements including data entry, maintenance of databases and preparation of presentations and Board materials (as required). Candidates must have a valid NY State Driver’s License and must meet agency driving and insurance standards.