Administrative Associate 86 views2 applications
- Salary Offer Commensurate with Experience
- Experience Level All
- Total Years Experience 1-2
- Education High School Diploma
Provide administrative support and performs general office work. Duties involve answering incoming calls, checking the general voicemail account, mailing program applications to potential clients, supporting office staff, ordering office supplies, etc. Professionalism and confidentiality is a must.
Includes, but not limited to:
- Answers phones and checks for voicemails in the general office message account.
- Performs office/clerical duties, maintaining accurate detailed records, reports and files.
- Fields questions in a fast-paced office environment which encompass talking to potential clients, answering basic questions pertaining to our programs and referring clients to relevant co-workers, as necessary.
- Mails and tracks applications and/or paperwork for clients.
- Checks client files to answer questions posed by clients regarding application status and recording detailed messages/answers in their files.
- Maintains the general office email account. Replies or re-directs messages daily. Prints off supporting documents, files and/or leaves detailed messages for the appropriate co-worker.
- Replies to home repair surveys submitted to the agency by email, mail or fax. Responds to homeowners regarding program eligibility.
- Supports co-workers with copying, filing, file management, and organizational tasks, as needed.
- Picks up and delivers mail to the Post Office on a daily basis, sorts and distributes appropriately.
- Conversant with office standard operating procedures.
- Prepares written reports and performs data entry. Assists with manuals, forms, and files updates.
- Performs other duties and attends assigned meetings.
Title of Direct Supervisor: Rehabilitation Specialist, under supervision with the Executive Director, Sheen Housing.
- Associate degree preferred but will accept a high school graduate or GED equivalency.
- Strong organizational skills, self-motivated, detailed oriented.
- Ability to work with the public in a tactful, pleasant and courteous manner; phone etiquette.
- Computer skills – Microsoft Professional Office.
- Valid New York State driver’s license and access to a properly insured vehicle.
Competitive salary and benefits
Monday – Thursday (Four-day work week)