Customer Service Associate 123 views
- Salary Offer Pay Rate- $15.00
- Salary Offer Commensurate with Experience
- Experience Level Some Experience, Mid-Level
- Total Years Experience 1-2
- Education High School Diploma or GED
Temp to Hire – Full Time
Pay Rate- $15.00
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collects and enters orders via fax or email along with confirming order pricing/updates if necessary.
- Notify customer of deliveries or update customer on delivery delays.
- Answer/returning customer phone calls or emails throughout the day promptly, with the ability to answer product questions, respond to customer inquiries, document and research.
- Manage time to meet daily deadlines.
- Work with Customer Service team to stay updated on product knowledge.
- Problem-solving and forward thinking to resolve customer inquiries or concerns.
- Assist with ongoing projects as required.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and phone etiquette, including active listening
- Excellent time management
- Service oriented and able to resolve customer grievances
- Ability to easily shift duties
- Ability to successfully multitask without compromising quality
- Dependable and reliable, needs little direction or supervision
- Thrives in a high-pressure environment
- Ability to remain professional and courteous with customers at all times
- Office environment
- Prolonged sitting
- Lifting up to 50 lbs
Education and Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- 2 years Customer Service experience in an office environment
- 2 years Data Entry experience (fast and efficient)
- Experience with Microsoft Excel program