Application and Data Specialist 30 views
- Salary Offer Commensurate with Experience
- Experience Level Some Experience
- Total Years Experience 1-2
- Education 4-year degree
Heritage Christian Services is seeking an applications and data specialist. In this role you will support various business applications and productive utilization within the programs and services. Demonstrate expertise in business information that can be derived from these systems.
- Provide ongoing support and guidance to users on various system functionality
- Act as focal point for the implementation and ongoing support of various applications.
- Integration of applications with other systems used by Heritage Christian Services.
- Share best practices and recommendations on maximizing system utilization and process efficiencies
- Stay current with current versions of applications as they become available.
- Lead teams and projects to resolve complex technical issues.
- Protect and insure the stability of the applications as well as maintain the integrity of the data they contain.
- Assess, coordinate and review all issues and impacts associated with applications support and business processes.
- Create frequently-asked-questions (FAQ) lists and troubleshooting guides to minimize the number of inquiries made.
- Build reports that effectively communicate data requested.
- Assist with the implementation of the agency’s data management processes.
- Continue to develop procedures to improve data quality, accuracy, literacy, and availability.
- Assist in filtering and “cleaning” data which will improve data quality and accuracy.
- Proficiency with PCs, Microsoft Apps and web-based applications
- Experience with data analysis concepts and tools
- Demonstrate solid written and verbal communication skills
- Experience providing excellent customer service
- Project management experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology related field of study.
- A valid New York State driver’s license that is in compliance with Heritage Christian Services, Inc. motor vehicle record standards