Assembly Operator II 11 views
- Salary Offer Commensurate with Experience
- Experience Level Some Experience
- Total Years Experience 1-2
- Education High School Diploma or GED
ArcWorks is a world-class contract manufacturer with 85,000 square feet of manufacturing space providing a wide variety of services including medical and pharmaceutical sterilization services in ISO Class 7 clean rooms, electromechanical assembly, kitting, and packaging.
The Assembly Operator II position produces electro-mechanical and other complex assembly, kitting, and packaging of products for various industries. The position completes contract work for our customers, while ensuring the on-time delivery of products by utilizing identified ISO quality control practices and procedures.
Learn more about ArcWorks in this video!
- Completes contract work as assigned, which may include the following: wiring and cable assembly, soldering, electro-mechanical assembly, medical kitting and assembly, working from blueprints, product testing, etc.
- Gives feedback to production staff to assist in problem solving
- High school diploma or GED plus three years of experience in a manufacturing environment. Basic mechanical and/or electrical experience and basic blueprint reading preferred. Ability to read and comprehend complex and detailed work instructions.
Job LocationRochester, New York, United StatesPosition TypeFull-Time/Regular