Assistant Director of Admissions 9 views
- Salary Offer Commensurate with Experience
- Experience Level All, Mid-Level
- Total Years Experience 3-5
- Education 4-year degree
Under general direction and with considerable latitude for the exercise of independent judgment and initiative
- Responsible for research, preparation and implementation of a strategic plan for an assigned special program.
- Strategically plans for recruitment efforts in assigned territory in alignment with School enrollment goals and priorities. Personal accountability for annual enrollment and net tuition revenue goals.
- Relationship management – maintains telephone, email, and social media contact with prospective students, including use of CRM and online application system to log track contacts.
- Conducts pre-application assessments, informational meetings and interviews with candidates. Assess and communicate admission requirements.
- Travel domestically and internationally to represent the School for approximately 8 weeks per year (day, partial week, full week and multi-week trips).
- Participate in planning and implementation of on-campus recruiting events to support recruitment and yield goals
- Use reports and analytic tools to identify and prioritize outreach efforts for prospect or applicant target audiences for personal outreach and relationship management.
- Webinar program management – use of analytic tools to plan and develop annual strategic plan for Webinar outreach that integrates with other marketing and communication efforts. Work closely across the school to engage faculty, staff, students and alumni to assist in content development and participation in webinar programs.
- Alumni Ambassadors – use of analytic tools to develop strategic communications plan and content for alumni engagement, re-engagement and stewardship, in collaboration with Simon Advancement outreach efforts. Maintain engagement with 200+ alumni volunteers in support of School’s recruiting and enrollment efforts for in person and digital events.
- Student Admissions Ambassadors – use of analytic tools to develop strategic outreach plan to recruit, hire, train and manage student outreach and engagement with prospective students in collaboration with Simon Admissions and Simon Marketing outreach efforts. Maintain engagement with several thousand high priority prospective student candidates and 500+ admitted/enrolling students in support of School’s recruiting and enrollment efforts for in person and digital events. Develop training materials and weekly reports to track progress to goals. Work in collaboration with Office of Student Engagement and Benet Career Management Center staff to highlight the optimal student experience.
Bachelor’s degree and 3-4 years of admissions experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience. As assigned, some specific programs may require a valid NYS Motor Vehicle License.
Master’s degree or working knowledge of graduate business programs is preferred. Requires a US passport. Requires strong interpersonal skills, ability to manage multiple projects, relationship management/development, attention to detail and organizational skills, cross cultural awareness and sensitivity, and strong computer/database management skills.