Assistant Lawn Care Manager 35 views1 application
- Postal Code 14514
- Salary Offer $15-$18 hr
- Salary Offer Up to $25,000 per year
- Experience Level Mid-Level
- Total Years Experience 0-2
- Education High School Diploma
Assistant Managers will work to resolve customer complaints, address customer concerns and explain company policies. Responsibilities also include caring for a small lawn care route as well as some employee site visits and conveying any issues to their direct supervisor.
Successful Assistant Managers display strong communication, interpersonal and decision-making skills. They should be capable leaders and team players with excellent customer service skills. Being well-organized and having the ability to converse with people of diverse backgrounds and cultures are important attributes for Assistant Managers. Besides these general skills, candidates should possess the following skills.
- Leadership Skills
- Ability to Follow Directions
- Decision-Making Capability Evaluating employee performance
- Collaborating with management on employee and customer service issues
- Promoting company services
- Understanding scheduling and staff level needs
-Good standing NYS Driver’s license
-Ability to obtain the NYS Pesticide License
-Must be self-motivated and possess the desire for self-development
-Be dedicated to customer satisfaction and a great customer experience.
(One Step Tree & Lawn Care, Assistant Lawn Care Manager, Grass, Lawns, Landscaping)