Automotive/Oil Change Technician 28 views
- Salary Offer Commensurate with Experience
- Experience Level Entry Level
- Total Years Experience 0-12 months
- Education High School Diploma
Both Full-Time and Part-Time positions available.
Are you ready to join us? Do you want to EARN great income while you LEARN powerful career-building skills and GAIN real business experience? At Delta Sonic, all you need is DRIVE to succeed!
As a front line representative of the Delta Sonic Team, Oil Change Techs are responsible for performing oil change services, 20-point maintenance checks and minor light duty automotive repairs. Select Oil Change Techs will also be trained to perform other specialty services, as well as greeting customers in a positive, enthusiastic, professional manner while ensuring that each customer is educated on the products and services that we offer. Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to, sweeping, mopping, picking up trash, cleaning restrooms, removing snow, and performing light maintenance. One of the most important responsibilities of the Oil Change Tech position is achieving customer satisfaction by ensuring Delta Sonic’s standards of quality. Individuals in this position can enjoy working in our state-of-the-art automotive service shops.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Must be 18 years of age
- A valid driver’s license is preferred
- Previous automotive service experience is a plus
- Good mechanical skills and ability to troubleshoot non-routine repairs Excellent communication skills and a passion for providing great customer service
- A detail-oriented mindset
- Must be a team player
- Willingness to work in all weather conditions, both indoor and outdoor environments
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency
- Ability to stand, walk and bend for long periods of time, with or without reasonable accommodation
- Ability to lift moderate amounts of weight, with or without reasonable accommodation
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule