Oil Change Technician (Henrietta) 55 views
- Experience Level Some Experience
- Total Years Experience 0-12 months
- Education High School Diploma or GED
Your career starts here!
Since being established in 1967, Delta Sonic has developed a strong reputation for providing value, quality, and integrity in the car care industry. We are one of the nation’s largest providers of professional car care services with 31 locations across three states and growing. Some of our benefits include: a fun, team-based and fast-paced work environment, family-oriented leadership and management, company stability with opportunities for career advancement, professional training in communication, hospitality, and customer care, and scholarship opportunities and employee recognition programs.
Some of our benefits include:
- A fun, team-based and fast-paced work environment
- Family-oriented leadership and management
- Company stability with opportunities for career advancement
- Professional training in communication, hospitality, and customer care
- Scholarship opportunities and employee recognition programs
As a front line representative of the Delta Sonic Team, Oil Change Techs are responsible for performing oil change services, 20-point maintenance checks and minor light duty automotive repairs. Select Oil Change Techs will also be trained to perform other specialty services, as well as greeting customers in a positive, enthusiastic, professional manner while ensuring that each customer is educated on the products and services that we offer. Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to, sweeping, mopping, picking up trash, cleaning restrooms, removing snow, and performing light maintenance. One of the most important responsibilities of the Oil Change Tech position is achieving customer satisfaction by ensuring Delta Sonic’s standards of quality. Individuals in this position can enjoy working in our state-of-the-art automotive service shops.
- Must be 18 years of age and a valid driver’s license is preferred
- Previous automotive service experience is a plus
- Good mechanical skills and ability to troubleshoot non routine repairs
- Excellent communication skills and a passion for providing great customer service
- A detail-oriented mindset
- Must be a team player
- Willingness to work in all weather conditions, both indoor and outdoor environments
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency
- Ability to stand, walk and bend for long periods of time, with or without accommodation
- Ability to lift moderate amounts of weight, with or without accommodation
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule