Operations Specialist-Washing Cars (Greece) 107 views
- Experience Level Entry Level, Some Experience
- Total Years Experience 0-12 months
- Education High School Diploma or GED
Your career starts here!
Since being established in 1967, Delta Sonic has developed a strong reputation for providing value, quality, and integrity in the car care industry. We are one of the nation’s largest providers of professional car care services with 31 locations across three states and growing. Some of our benefits include: a fun, team-based and fast-paced work environment, family-oriented leadership and management, company stability with opportunities for career advancement, professional training in communication, hospitality, and customer care, and scholarship opportunities and employee recognition programs.
As a full-time, front line representative of the Delta Sonic Team, Operations Specialists are responsible for power-washing vehicles prior to entering the car wash, drying vehicles exiting the car wash, thoroughly cleaning the interior of vehicles by vacuuming and wiping down all interior components, and mastering all interior services including shampooing, waxing, etc. Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to, sweeping, mopping, picking up trash, cleaning restrooms, removing snow, and performing light maintenance. Operations Specialists will also have the ability to be trained to perform other specialty services. One of the most important responsibilities for Operations Specialists is to achieve 100% customer satisfaction by ensuring Delta Sonic’s standards for car quality. Operations Specialists can enjoy working in the car wash and detail shop, full-time, Monday – Friday. Pay is very competitive with wages up to $20/hour. This position requires Monday – Friday availability, with the option to work weekends should business needs require. Individuals in this position are eligible to receive benefits such as health insurance, vision, dental, life insurance, and 401K.
Minimum Job Requirements
– Full-time, Monday – Friday availability
– Eagerness to work in a fast-paced, hands-on, and customer-focused position that requires individuals to multi-task
– Excellent communication skills and a passion for providing great customer service
– A detail-oriented mindset
– Willingness to work in all weather conditions, both indoor and outdoor environments, and extreme temperature conditions
– Ability to work with a sense of urgency
– Willingness to adhere to all safety regulations
– Ability to stand, walk and bend for long periods of time, with or without reasonable accommodation
– Ability to lift moderate amounts of weight, with or without reasonable accommodation
– A valid driver’s license is preferred