Store Hospitality Associate – Line Cook/Food Preparer (Henrietta) 28 views
- Experience Level Some Experience
- Total Years Experience 1-2
- Education High School Diploma or GED
Your career starts here!
Since being established in 1967, Delta Sonic has developed a strong reputation for providing value, quality, and integrity in the car care industry. We are one of the nation’s largest providers of professional car care services with 31 locations across three states and growing. Some of our benefits include: a fun, team-based and fast-paced work environment, family-oriented leadership and management, company stability with opportunities for career advancement, professional training in communication, hospitality, and customer care, and scholarship opportunities and employee recognition programs.
We are proud to offer our team members:
- A fun, team-based and fast-paced work environment
- Family-oriented leadership and management
- Company stability with opportunities for career advancement
- Scholarship opportunities and employee recognition programs
- Competitive benefits package (Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, paid vacation, employee discounts
As a front line representative of Delta Sonic, the Store Hospitality Associate is responsible for ensuring that every customer receives a personalized, fast, and friendly service experience. Store Hospitality Associates not only prepare food and beverages, but also transact customer purchases, pair customers with car wash packages, and oversee fuel operations on-site. Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to, adhering to safety regulations and established build guides, following state and/or federal age-restricted sales laws, replenishing and stocking inventory, maintaining and cleaning food prep and storage areas, processing customer purchases, cleaning the store facilities, and following proper cash handling procedures.
Store Hospitality Associates understand the importance of balancing fast service with customer needs. They strive to create memorable experiences for and engage with every customer who enters their store.
- Must successfully complete a four-phase training program, which includes obtaining a ServSafe Food Handler online certification and passing age-restricted sales training
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Prior experience in customer service and/or sales is preferred
- Prior experience in food service, along with a knowledge of USDA, state, federal, and/or local food agency guidelines is preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- A passion for creating memorable service experiences
- Able to solve basic mathematical calculations
- Unwavering honesty and integrity
- Professional and welcoming demeanor
- Able to work with a sense of urgency
- Adapts easily to change
- Able to stand, walk, and bend for long periods of time with or without reasonable accommodation
- Able to lift moderate amounts of weight with or without reasonable accommodation
- Willing to work a flexible schedule
- Excited to work as part of a team