Customer Advisor 1 (Main St. Rochester) 223 views
- Salary Offer $15.00 per hour plus commission
- Experience Level Some Experience
- Total Years Experience 0-12 months
- Education High School Diploma or GED
Join Our Award Winning Team!
With flexible schedules, team member discounts, scholarship opportunities, and fun recognition programs, Delta Sonic offers a variety of career paths for you to grow with us. Recognized nationally as a Top Place to Work, we take great pride in providing outstanding opportunities and a positive work culture.
- Career opportunities
- Flexible schedules
- Team member discounts
- Scholarship opportunities
- Benefit options
- A fun, team-oriented culture
- Equal opportunity employer
As a front-line representative of the Delta Sonic Team, Customer Advisors are responsible for greeting all customers in a positive, enthusiastic, professional manner while educating them on the large variety of carwash and detail shop services that we offer. These professional services have been expertly crafted to greatly improve our customer’s vehicle appearance and enjoyment. This is a fast-paced position that requires the ability to multi-task with a sense of urgency while meeting customer service expectations. Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to, transacting customer purchases, maintaining proper cash handling procedures, and following all position-specific procedures. Customer Advisors will begin their training in the position of Delta Tech to enhance their product knowledge. Individuals in this position can enjoy working in the carwash and/or detail shop, depending on the location’s staffing needs. The pay rate for this position is $15.00 per hour plus commission.
- Excellent communication skills and a passion for providing great customer service
- A competitive drive with a desire to rank amongst the top advisors in the company
- Unwavering honesty and integrity
- Courteous and professional demeanor
- Prior experience in automotive service writing, customer service, and/or sales is preferred
- Ability to compute basic mathematical calculations
- Willingness to work in all weather conditions, both indoor and outdoor environments, and extreme temperature conditions
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency
- Willingness to adapt easily to change as our products/services/promotions update frequently
- Ability to stand in an assigned work location, walk, and bend for long periods of time
- Ability to lift moderate amounts of weight
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule
Delta Sonic has been awarded as a Top Place to Work in 2022 and 2023!