Call Center/Chat Specialist (Hybrid) Pittsford 138 views3 applications
- Experience Level Some Experience
- Total Years Experience 1-2
- Education High School Diploma or GED
What does a Chat/Phone Specialist do at CNB?
At CNB, our team-oriented culture is second to none. What truly sets CNB apart is the quality and commitment of our employees. The Chat/Phone Specialist at CNB is responsible for providing superior banking assistance to current and prospective customers via the telephone and on Chat. The Call Center/Chat Specialist assists with recognizing and uncovering caller needs and providing a superior customer experience with any banking needs. Call Center/Chat Specialists have tools at their disposal provide all of our customers with convenient, enjoyable, and efficient service for all of their banking and financial needs.
This position is excepted to work in person at our office at 1150 Pittsford Victor Road in Pittsford, NY for the initial training period. A hybrid/ remote schedule may be available after the completion of all training.
What competencies are needed to be successful in this role?
- A high school diploma or equivalent with an emphasis in business curriculum; bank customer service representative training.
- A minimum of one (1) year of experience in a customer service focused role required.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to work within a fast-paced team environment and prioritize tasks in the face of conflicting priorities.
- Ability to work in a confidential and time sensitive environment is essential.
- Moderate ability to analyze and categorize data.
What does a successful first year in this position look like?
- Contribute to the team success by answering incoming calls placed by CNB customers.
- Monitor and reply to web chat requests from CNB customers.
- Successfully complete training associated with product lines, internal operations and customer service functions.
- Become proficient in associated systems such as core banking, debit card administration, loan payment administration and bill pay services.
- Participate in the referral program and meet quarterly goals while making qualified referrals based on customer need.
- Accurately log and manage customer activity and communication in the appropriate systems.
- Gain knowledge of the laws, regulations, and practices that impact the banking industry such as the Bank Secrecy Act, anti-fraud and anti-money laundering polices.
What makes working at CNB different?
At CNB, our strong corporate culture is based upon seven Core Values: Honesty and Integrity, Responsibility, Teamwork, Respect, Innovation, Professionalism, and Commitment. Our culture nurtures passionate employees and offers great rewards including a strong benefits package, learning opportunities, flexibility, volunteering opportunities, a healthy workplace culture and other perks aimed at creating a solid work/life balance.
Our goal is to ensure that our bank and our community thrive and grow, now and for the next 125 years. We’re in it for the long haul. As the only local, full-service, community-owned financial institution in the Rochester area, Canandaigua National Bank & Trust is investing in you, because what truly sets us apart from other financial institutions is the quality and commitment of our employees. We’ve assembled a diverse team of people who share a primary focus: to provide exceptional service for our customers.
As an organization, we are committed to hiring, training, developing, promoting, and celebrating employees from historically disadvantaged groups. At CNB, we welcome the unique contributions that you can bring in terms of ethnicity, race, sex, gender identity and expression, nation of origin, age, languages spoken, veteran’s status, religion, disability, sexual orientation, education, and culture.
If this sounds like the type of organization that you would like to be a part of then consider joining our amazing HR team!