Teller (Greece Ridge) 126 views
- Experience Level Some Experience
- Total Years Experience 0-12 months
- Education High School Diploma or GED
Location: Greece Ridge
Hours range from 32- 37 hours a week
What does a Teller do at CNB?
At CNB, a Teller is so much more than accepting deposits, cashing checks and balancing a cash drawer accurately and efficiently. Our bank is woven into the very fabric of our region because we live, work, and play where our customers do. As a Teller at CNB you are the face of our bank, building, growing, and retaining relationships. For us, each customer relationship is an extension of our CNB family.
As a Teller you will provide quality customer service by being friendly and courteous while answering customers’ questions. As you build relationships the opportunities to make recommendations based on our wide range of competitive banking options will naturally arise. This needs-based approach to our personal service builds long-lasting relationships, ones not measured in years but in generations.
This role is also on the front lines of our fraud and risk management efforts. Tellers receive robust education in order to abide by current regulations, bank policies and procedures while also being trained to keep an eye out for potential fraud.
What competencies are needed to be successful in this role?
- A high school diploma or high school equivalency.
- Valid Driver’s License & reliable transportation.
- Excellent communication skills and strong attention to detail.
- Proficiency with a PC and associated programs (such as Microsoft Office)
- Strong customer service/sales experience.
- Cash handling skills.
What does a successful first year in this position look like?
- Completion of 90-day Teller training.
- Impeccable dependability in regards all scheduled shifts.
- Able to make qualified customer referrals as part of Retail Referral program.
- Become proficient in all relevant banking systems as well as retail banking products.
- Make minimal errors with regard to all transactions processed.