Branch Supervisor ~ Brockport, NY 32 views
- Salary Offer Commensurate with Experience
- Experience Level Mid-Level
- Total Years Experience 3-5
- Education 2-year degree
Shift/Hours: Full-time based on business needs. Monday – Saturday with a day off during the week for working Saturday. Must be flexible to meet current and future business needs. Please see our website for branch hours and locations.
Reliant Community Federal Credit Union, ranked one of Rochester’s top mid-sized companies three years in a row, is seeking a Branch Supervisor for our Brockport, NY, branch.
Our Brockport team is looking for someone with a desire to help others and who is ready to serve our members and help meet their financial needs. In the Branch Supervisor position, you will participate in coaching, training, and the development of branch staff. They will oversee branch operations and perform all Teller and Member Service Representative functions while consistently providing exceptional service to members and staff.
Reliant offers an excellent work environment based on Accountability, Respect, and Teamwork (ART), along with an exceptional benefits package, including:
401k retirement plan
Paid leave time allowances
Employee life insurance
Access to our medical, dental and vision plans
As a Branch Supervisor at Reliant, you will:
- Provide a positive member experience.
- Supervise the activities of the branch team.
- Lead by example in the area of sales and service and coach the teller team
- Ensures staff follow proper procedures, audit and compliance requirements.
- Experience exciting career opportunities!
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Positive attitude, with a desire to help others
- Confidence to recommend products and services
- Demonstrate the ability to act as a leader
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment independently as well as with a team
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including Saturdays
Required Training & Experience:
- Associates Degree in Business Administration or related field, OR at least 2 year of work experience required
- Minimum of two (2) years cash handling, sales, and customer service experience required
- Minimum of one (1) year supervisory experience preferred.
- Previous Teller experience desired
Physical Requirements include the ability to:
- Use keyboard, monitor, telephone, and other standard office equipment.
- Lift and move a minimum of 20 pounds
- Ability to stand 75% of time.
- Effectively communicate with others.
- Capable of regular, reliable and timely attendance
Candidates considered for hire are subject to credit and other employment reference checks.