Business Analyst – SurePayroll 49 views
- Salary Offer Commensurate with Experience
- Experience Level Some Experience
- Total Years Experience 3-5
- Education 2-year degree
Under limited direction, analyzes complex business needs specific to SurePayroll initiatives. Works with key stakeholders to identify, document, and strategize these issues, identify key components, and propose solutions. Provides research, analysis, coordination, problem solving, development, and testing related to initiatives put forth and used by SurePayroll employees and clients.
- Acts as a liaison between other business unit stakeholders to elicit, define, analyze, communicate, and validate requirements for changes to existing business processes, policies, technology, and information systems to alleviate business issues. Provides recommendations to stakeholders regarding effective and efficient approaches to achieve project objectives.
- Understands business problems specific to Company initiatives and opportunities; recommends solutions to management to enable the organization to achieve goals.
- Identifies and improves business processes through analysis and recommendations to maximize departmental efficiency. Analyzes and maps current processes and potential future state to improve operating efficiencies.
- Partners with other project areas such as IT, Operations, and Product Management to coordinate interdependencies and resolve issues.
- Identifies impact of product changes across multiple product lines and makes modifications to solutions in order to provide current information to clients/users.
- Evaluates alternative methods and explores the adaptation of policies, procedures, standards, techniques, materials, and equipment to provide the best solution and gain overall operating efficiencies.
- Analyzes and interprets data from departmental metrics, project requirements, and other resources; provides results to management and project teams.
- Systematic and thorough testing of all tools and solutions, including test plan creation and issue tracking, both internally and with company sponsored projects. Provides troubleshooting and issue resolution.
- Consults with and advises project managers to ensure that all project-related deliverables satisfy project needs.
- Other duties as assigned to support the general purpose of the position?s function.
- Bachelor’s Degree – Preferred
- Associate’s Degree – Preferred
- 3 years of experience in A minimum of 3-5 years of experience in process improvement and business analysis. Consideration may be given to a candidate with a degree in lieu of experience.
- Ability to analyze and interpret financial data.
- Strong verbal communication and listening skills.
- Proficient in English written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrates written communication skills.
- Demonstrates analytical skills.