Business Analyst – Shared Services 5 views
- Salary Offer Commensurate with Experience
- Experience Level Mid-Level
- Total Years Experience 3-5
- Education 2-year degree
Under limited direction, analyzes complex business needs of Services initiatives. Works with key stakeholders to identify, document, and strategize these issues, identify key components, and propose solutions. Provides research, analysis, coordination, problem solving, development, data analytics, measuring, and testing related to initiatives put forth and used by Paychex employees and clients.
- Acts as a liaison between Operations, Sales, IT, and business unit stakeholders to elicit, define, analyze, communicate, and validate requirements for changes to existing business processes, policies, technology, and information systems to alleviate business issues. Provides recommendations to stakeholders regarding effective and efficient approaches to achieve project objectives. Completes analysis and prioritization of incoming requests.
- Understands business problems specific to Company initiatives and opportunities through the use of quality tools; recommends solutions to management based on data analysis to enable the organization to achieve goals.
- Provides direction to Developers and business units regarding requirements and testing results to ensure solutions are fully functional and business unit readiness prior to release.
- Identifies and improves business processes using Lean Six Sigma concepts and analysis/recommendations to maximize departmental efficiency. Analyzes and maps current processes and potential future state to improve operating efficiencies.
- Identifies impact of process and product changes across multiple product lines/ business units and makes modifications to solutions in order to provide current information to clients/users.
- Measure Analyzes, and interprets data from metrics, project requirements, and other resources; provides results to management and project teams.
- Systematic and thorough testing of all solutions, including test plan creation and issue tracking, both internally and with company sponsored projects. Troubleshooting and issue resolutions, including creating and monitoring control plans.
- Partners with other project areas such as IT, Operations, and Product Management to coordinate interdependencies and resolve issues.
- Other duties as assigned to support the general purpose of the position’s function.
- Associate’s Degree – Preferred
- 3 years of experience in Process improvement and business analysis.