Financial Analyst (Remote) 152 views
- Experience Level Mid-Level
- Total Years Experience 3-5
- Education 4-year degree
Working under moderate supervision, completes complex financial analysis assignments that may impact more than one functional group within Paychex. Interacts with Managers and Director-level management within and outside of Finance in the completion of projects, and participates on and influences cross-functional teams regarding financial planning and reporting.
- Utilizes financial systems to retrieve and analyze data, conduct research, interpret findings that have financial impact, and develop and publish financial reports to support business unit decisions and performance results.
- Supports the Financial Planning & Analysis process for designated areas/functions, including preparation of the annual financial plan, periodic forecasts, and monthly variance analysis of actuals compared to plan and forecasts, to monitor business performance and ensure appropriate targets are achieved.
- Functions as a partner in position specific processes and/or responsibility areas to provide partnership to assigned business units.
- Completes reconciliations of financial data in problem solving and maintenance of financial systems to ensure integrity of financial data.
- Partners with designated Managers and/or Directors to provide appropriate financial reporting and guidance for decisions leading to favorable financial outcomes.
- Creates procedures and processes to ensure integrity of financial data in analyses and reports.
- Assists with projects, including procedural changes and systems implementations, to enhance the financial reporting systems and capabilities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business
- 2 years of experience in Related field.