Internal Regional Retirement Wholesaler 4 views
- Experience Level Highly Skilled
- Total Years Experience 3-5
- Education Specialized License
Increase sales and market awareness in the Paychex Retirement Services Financial Advisor community. Calls on Financial Advisors and Registered Investment Advisors, including prospecting and identifying new financial advisor partners, to increase 401(k) plan new sales and conversions, and market the full range of Paychex retirement services products with a focus on developing referral relationships in the 401(k) market place.
- Creates growth in 401(k) sales and assets referred from the Financial Advisors and Registered Investment Advisors community in the regional market for which they are designated Internal Wholesalers.
- Functions as a Subject Matter Experts to the Financial Advisors and Registered Investment Advisors community by prospecting, building, and managing relationships/partnerships on behalf of the Paychex sales force to increase referrals, sales and market awareness.
- Collaborates on deal strategy with Field Sales team, provides competitive analysis, and assists in pricing decisions.
- Works independently to make client acquisition decisions that impact the profitability of the business unit.
- Achieves productivity based metrics that positively impacts Field Sales quota attainment.
- Attends broker and dealer regional and industry conferences to drive product referrals as well as initiate contact with prospective advisors and partners.
- Conducts virtual meetings with Financial Advisors and Registered Investment Advisors with individual independent offices to further support and enhance current relationships.
- Identifies, introduces, and educates financial advisors on Paychex Retirement Services platform to increase 401(k) plan sales and conversions.
- Bachelor’s Degree – Preferred
- 5 years of experience in Retirement Plan Sales.
- Series 6 license – Required
- Series 63 license – Required