Business Intelligence Analyst – Enterprise Services 26 views
- Salary Offer Commensurate with Experience
- Experience Level Some Experience
- Total Years Experience 1-2
- Education 4-year degree
Provides business decision support and strategic insight to advance overall operations including customer service delivery, expense controls, profitability, and overall performance. Works closely with the leadership team to define critical information needs, provides guidance regarding availability of data and capability of systems to meet information and reporting needs, and leads to process improvement efforts.
- Develops and maintains reports, dashboards, and key indicators used by the leadership team to track key metrics including but not limited to client survey data, client loss analyses, and operations processing.
- Conducts regular and ad-hoc analyses for tactical daily operations, as well as for key project initiatives and strategies. Identifies and understands key issues and conducts quantitative analysis to develop conclusions based on analysis and research.
- Possesses knowledge of the business and business processes. Understands how analytical needs support business processes and proactively apply this knowledge to solve business problems. Thinks beyond ad hoc requests to identify patterns that should be addressed by a more holistic solution.
- Develops collaborative working relationships with all business partners to ensure a high level of utilization of team services for departmental needs.
- Meets regularly with the leadership team to report status of reporting requests, present analysis results, and to discuss opportunities for improvements within operations.
- Prepares and distributes monthly and quarterly operational reports to management to evaluate performance. Works with various corporate departments to obtain and monitor accuracy of data. Makes recommendations so that data may be presented in a more useful manner.
- Assists in process improvement efforts through metrics quantification and analysis, in an effort to improve effectiveness and/or increase efficiencies.
- Bachelor’s Degree – Preferred
- 2 years of experience in Technical experience with databases and data warehousing concept/tools and proven capability to strategically problem-solve using advanced quantitative and analytical skills.
- Demonstrates analytical skills.