Client Service Representative 3 applications
- Experience Level Some Experience
- Total Years Experience 1-2
- Education High School Diploma or GED
- Responds to client phone calls in a timely manner and resolves client questions and issues, including payroll and tax-related matters, “How-To” product inquires, system issues, and first-level support of client input and/or output transmission issues in order to provide professional and personalized customer service.
- Ensures that client obtains full value from Major Markets products by providing client training over the phone and by periodically explaining additional reports and product features and their benefits.
- Ensures ongoing client satisfaction and high client retention by participating in designated client calling and other retention-oriented programs.
- Maintains knowledge of changes in Major Market system and software, trends in the PC industry, and changes in wage and tax law to provide informed guidance to the client.
- Establishes and maintains a positive working relationship with clients, agencies, and coworkers to promote Paychex’ quality service image.
- Participates in conducting in-house client training sessions in order to enhance client relationships and to broaden employee knowledge and skill set.
- H.S. Diploma – Required
- 3 years of experience in Technically-oriented customer service organization. Consideration may be given to a candidate with a degree in lieu of experience.
- Ability to build strong customer relationships.