This position provides customer service to the Funding Only client base by preparing weekly funding packets and routine customer service.
Advance Partners is an entrepreneurial and rapidly growing specialty finance and business services company. Advance provides payroll funding, working capital, back office support and a variety of strategic services to independent staffing firms. Founded in 1998, and based in Cleveland, Ohio, we provide roughly $2 billion in annual financing to over 350 entrepreneurial staffing firms of all sizes. Our mission is to help staffing firms grow. In 2015, Advance Partners was acquired by Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ: PAYX) a leading provider of integrated human capital management solutions for payroll, HR, retirement, and insurance services. Advance Partners is now a wholly owned subsidiary of Paychex, Inc. For more information about Advance Partners visit http://www.advancepartners.com
Please note: The person who fills this role may work a hybrid schedule of at least 2 days in the office in Highland Hills Ohio or Rochester NY.
- Prepares & reconciles weekly packets for invoices purchased, accounts receivable activity and reserve analysis.
- Prepares file(s) for import or completes data entry for invoices purchased.
- Provides timely and professional responses to customer inquiries.
- Tracks and analyzes weekly invoice information to look for any inconsistencies which might be a sign of potential risk.
- Partners with customers and other team members to achieve customer satisfaction while maintaining Advance’s goals and mission.
- Partners and helps to lead issue resolutions with clients and or processes, employing high level of problem solving skill and critical thinking
- Completes timely transmission of accounting and payments reports such as wires, ACH, A/R aging and multiple subsidiary financial reports.
- H.S. Diploma – Required
- Associate’s Degree in Accounting or Related Field – Preferred
- Excel – Intermediate – Required
- Excel – Advanced – preferred
- 3 to 5 years comparable work experience in the accounting and/or service industry