Data Entry Specialist- Field Operators 67 views
- Experience Level Some Experience
- Total Years Experience 1-2
- Education High School Diploma or GED
Processes and maintains employee records in the Core Advanced Payroll System. Instrumental in the initial data loading for our clients’ employee information such as their personal information, payroll tax information, direct deposit, deductions and any data needed to initially set up and maintain worksite employee, according to company guidelines.
- Inputs clients employee new hire related information and other data entry items into the payroll system to ensure client’s employees are set up accurately and in accordance with procedures.
- Audits, monitors and coordinates data source, reviews for accuracy, completeness and inputs changes to ensure compliance with payroll processing guidelines.
- Processes worksite employee change forms to ensure any personnel changes related to employment status, salary, and bank account information are entered into the payroll system timely.
- Researches, documents, and responds to questions and issues from payroll specialists and supervisors related to client specific information ensuring timely feedback.
- Reviews, researches and assists other departments with reconciliation of discrepancies to ensure accuracy.
- Runs reports for internal partners using Web ORS, Payroll System and various databases in order to meet service requests.
- Maintains knowledge of payroll operations procedures to ensure compliance with payroll and internal control requirements.
- Other duties as assigned to support the general purpose of the position’s function.
- H.S. Diploma – Required
- 2 years of experience in Office setting.
- Demonstrates analytical skills.