Marketing Specialist-Outbound Calls/Social Media Ad Sales
- Experience Level Mid-Level
- Total Years Experience 1-2
- Education High School Diploma or GED
Do you have experience helping customers grow their business? Would you like to be trained to support existing customers of the world’s largest social media company by listening to their needs and matching them to the right products, services and solutions? Ready to work in an on-site office environment?
We’re Sutherland, and we’re seeking dynamic energetic, personable, and creative individuals with strong communication and problem-solving skills for an exciting opportunity to support the sales & marketing efforts of the largest social media company in the world. In this position, you’ll use your proven listening and analytical abilities to build trust and rapport with business owners (existing customers) over the phone in order to provide the right answers to their questions and the right solutions for their needs. You’ll be working onsite with our growing team at our headquarters office in Pittsford, NY.
- Competitive base rate of $19/hour + opportunity for additional monthly bonus
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits, EAP, and more health and wellness programs.
- Generous PTO.
- Fun, yet professional, work environment.
- Ongoing training from supportive peers, team managers, and a senior sales coach
- Promote-from-within and advancement opportunities
Hours of Operation: 9:00 – 5:30pm, Monday-Friday, No nights / Weekends/ National Holidays
- Excellent communication skills: verbal, written, listening skills
- Proactive and personable mindset in identifying issues and opportunities as well as in communicating with clients
- Experience using social media (using, buying, selling)
- Adaptable to evolving client needs to grow their business on the advertising platform
- Highly motivated and goal-oriented
- Demonstrates proactive behavior while also taking direction as needed
- Creative decision-making skills and proven ability to work independently
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- 1-3 years’ experience working in a sales, customer service, social media, marketing or related field
As a digital transformation company, Sutherland has been helping customers globally achieve greater agility and transform automated customer experiences for over 35 years. We work with some of the world’s most known brands in dozens of industries, including Banking & Financial Services; Insurance; Communications, Media & Entertainment; Healthcare; Retail & Consumer Packaged Goods; Technology; Travel, Transportation, Hospitality & Logistics; and Mortgage Services, helping them to better support and serve their customers.
EEOC and Veteran Documentation
During employment, employees are treated without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or handicap, or any other legally protected status.
At times, government agencies require periodic reports from employers on the sex, ethnicity, handicap, veteran and other protected status of employees. The purpose of this Administrative EEO Record is for statistical analysis only and is used to comply with government record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements. Periodic reports are made to the government on the following information. The completion of the Administrative EEO record is optional. If you choose to volunteer the requested information, please note that all
Administrative EEO Records are kept in a Confidential File and are not part of your Application for Employment or Personnel file.
Please note: YOUR COOPERATION IS VOLUNTARY. INCLUSION OR EXCLUSION OF ANY DATA WILL NOT AFFECT ANY EMPLOYMENT DECISION.