Camera Technician (I.T.) 82 views2 applications
- Postal Code 14615
- Salary Offer Commensurate with Experience
- Experience Level Entry Level
- Total Years Experience 0-12 months
- Education NONE
**To apply, please apply below and select Rochester, NY region, then Corporate/Support Staff, and Camera Technician.**
Are you ready to join our winning team? We provide our employees with high-caliber hands-on training and great benefits; including competitive pay, advancement opportunities, and scholarship programs. All you need is a sincere service-focused attitude and the DRIVE to succeed!
We are looking for an individual to occupy the full-time, benefited position of Camera Technician within our Rochester/Syracuse region. This is an entry level position.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: repairing or installing IP and CCTV cameras, running and terminating CAT5 or CCTV wires then testing for functionality, installing electrical conduits and/or cable racking or management systems, installing video servers, preventive maintenance, and assisting I.T. staff with other assignments as assigned. Qualified individuals must be willing to transport
equipment to locations i.e. trailer/lift and work upon lifts, ladders, and within tight spaces. The role of Camera Technician is a key position that requires dedication, an open mind, a positive attitude, and the ability to work independently the majority of the time, all while resolving issues in an efficient manner under the pressure of time constraints related to providing excellent customer service. Pay is commensurate to experience.
Minimum Job Requirements
- Basic MS Windows desktop management experience
- Prior experience with installing electrical wires and cameras is preferred
- Good mechanical knowledge and skills with the ability to troubleshoot problems
- Good organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Must be willing to work both indoors and outdoors in all weather conditions
- Ability to walk, stand and bend for long periods of time, with or without reasonable accommodation
- Ability to frequently lift heavy amounts of weight, with or without reasonable accommodation
- Valid driver’s license is required due to frequent travel among the region’s locations
- Employer sponsored health care, dental and vision
- Employer matched 401K
- Paid vacation and sick days
- Employee Discount program on all services at Delta Sonic
**To apply, please press apply below and select Rochester, NY region, then Corporate/Support Staff, and
Employment at Delta Sonic is contingent upon the review of a criminal background check and all other screening requirements applicable to the position being considered for.