Care Coordinator II 22 views
- Postal Code 14609
- Salary Offer Based on education and experience
- Salary Offer Commensurate with Experience
- Experience Level Mid-Level
- Total Years Experience 3-5
- Education 4-year degree
We are currently hiring for multiple Care Coordinator II positions at our Rochester, NY location. We have two positions in our Therapeutic Foster Care (TFC) program and one in our Adaptive Care Experience (ACE) program.
This position is full time, 40 hours per week.
The Care Coordinator II is responsible for the delivery of quality psychosocial care to the youth that we serve. This position works with Clinicians and other care providers to assure overall needs of the client are met. The Care Coordinator II may be assigned to lead projects and mentor Care Coordinator I’s as needed.
Essential functions of this job include, but are not limited to:
- Works as a team member in assessing a youth’s needs and is responsible for developing, assessing and modifying the individual service plan in collaboration with the child/youth/family, family and multi-disciplinary treatment team.
- When appropriate, provides psycho-educational training for youth and families and groups in a variety of settings based on group/child/youth/family needs and Care Coordinator experience.
- Actively involved in the implementation of a strength-based service plan including site/home visits and assessments, identifying and coordinating collateral resources, recognizing gaps and needs, assessing results, and communicating with the multi-disciplinary treatment team.
- Actively participate in agency and team meetings, volunteering and serving on agency and community committees as needed. This position may be assigned to lead projects and mentor Care Coordinator I’s or other staff as appropriate.
Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree in social work, psychology, sociology or a related human services area of study and 4 years of related experience are required. Candidates with a Master’s Degree in social work, psychology, sociology or related human services area of study and 5 or more years of experience are preferred. Candidates must have a valid Driver’s License, and must meet agency driving and insurance requirements.
Benefits: At Hillside, you’ll have continual training opportunities, generous paid time off, nine paid holidays per year, comprehensive medical and dental coverage, flexible spending accounts, 403(b) retirement savings plan with employer match, salary continuation for non-work related illnesses/injuries, and employee assistance plan.