Care Coordinator II 30 views
- Salary Offer Based on education and experience.
- Salary Offer Commensurate with Experience
- Experience Level Mid-Level
- Total Years Experience 3-5
- Education 4-year degree
- Works as a team member in assessing a youth’s needs and is responsible for developing, assessing and modifying the individual service plan in collaboration with the child/youth/family, family and multi-disciplinary treatment team.
- When appropriate, provides psycho-educational training for youth and families and groups in a variety of settings based on group/child/youth/family needs and Care Coordinator experience.
- Actively involved in the implementation of a strength-based service plan including site/home visits and assessments, identifying and coordinating collateral resources, recognizing gaps and needs, assessing results, and communicating with the multi-disciplinary treatment team.
- Actively participate in agency and team meetings, volunteering and serving on agency and community committees as needed. This position may be assigned to lead projects and mentor Care Coordinator I’s or other staff as appropriate.
- Utilizes experience, education, age-specific knowledge and cultural competence in order to assess and support youth and families to achieve positive and successful outcomes and routinely successfully uses problem-solving skills with self and others.
Bachelor’s Degree in social work, psychology, sociology or a related human services area of study and 3-5 years of related experience are required. Candidates with a Master’s Degree in social work, psychology, sociology or related human services area of study and 5 or more years of experience are preferred. Candidates must have a valid NYS Driver’s License, and must meet agency driving and insurance requirements. Mileage reimbursement is provided!