Care Manager II 20 views
- Postal Code 14609
- Salary Offer Based on education and experience
- Salary Offer Commensurate with Experience
- Experience Level Mid-Level
- Total Years Experience 0-2
- Education 4-year degree
We are currently hiring for Care Manager II for Adult Health Homes at our Rochester, NY location. This is a full time (40 hour) position with hours being between Monday-Friday between 8am – 4:30pm.
In collaboration with a care team, the Care Manager II has responsibility for working as a lead member of the care team using principles of assessment, care planning, service and community referrals, and evaluation to coordinate wraparound services using person centered strategies for referred participants. The person in this role will work in Hillside’s Adult Health Homes program, primarily with high acuity individuals and a higher needs population.
Essential functions of this job include, but are not limited to:
- Responds to all referrals and begins outreach by working actively with the referring entity to engage the individual and convene the care team.
- Screens, and where applicable, conducts the appropriate comprehensive assessment within the stated required time frames to guide ongoing service delivery.
- Provides coaching and care management service to develop a comprehensive care plan in collaboration with the individual, family, natural supports and identified community agencies.
- Effectively identifies and uses available resources using current knowledge and awareness of agency and community services, and assumes an influential role in building recommended service options.
- Acts as an advocate and broker for individuals and families in making referrals to agency services and community programs, and supports linkage.
Requirements: Bachelor’s degree in a human service related area of study (psychology, sociology, social work, human services, nursing, counseling, etc.) is required. Candidates must have at least 2 years of experience working with youth/families in the human services field. Candidates with 5 or more years of experience are preferred. Candidates must also have a valid NYS driver’s license and must meet agency driving and insurance standards.
Benefits: At Hillside, you’ll have continual training opportunities, generous paid time off, nine paid holidays per year, comprehensive medical and dental coverage, flexible spending accounts, 403(b) retirement savings plan with employer match, salary continuation for non-work related illnesses/injuries, and employee assistance plan.