Cashier Full-time 17 views
- Salary Offer Commensurate with Experience
- Experience Level Some Experience
- Total Years Experience 0-12 months
- Education High School Diploma or GED
Additionally, flexible scheduling/work hours may be required during break week, summer and intersession. In addition, large institute events may require additional hours (such as commencement (graduation) and Imagine RIT Festival).
- Responsible to all customers and co-workers to provide excellent service in a friendly, sincere and courteous manner.
- Set up and work in Cashier station.
- Set up food platforms for service
- Oversee, instruct student employees while working side by side with them.
- Run register with attention to accuracy and high standard of professionalism
- Help with training of student workers, mainly cashiering and front end service, but not exclusively
- Help overall quality of service by problem solving and by communicating items such as variances from standards or customer concerns with appropriate team members and customers in a professional and courteous manner.
- Responsible for cleanliness of work areas maintaining proper sanitation and safety procedures
- Carry out additional duties and special assignments as requested by managers and supervisors.
- Help with restocking of front end, ie cups,silverware, etc..
- Adhere to all compliance, safety and health regulations
- Report to work on time , wear proper uniform and adhere to dining services and RIT polices