Cashier, Part-time (NEW) 24 views1 application
- Salary Offer $20.61 per hour
- Salary Offer Commensurate with Experience
- Experience Level All, Some Experience, Mid-Level
- Total Years Experience 3-5
- Education High School Diploma or GED
Examples of Duties and Responsibilities:
- This is a front-line student service position involving extensive in-person and telephone contact with students, parents and sponsors.
- Responsible for providing high-level customer service.
- Primary contact person for students, parents and sponsors, interpreting and explaining complex student accounts, policies and requirements concerning tuition cost and bill payment.
- Maintains individual student accounts: posts payments, charges and adjustments.
- Maintain PC-based logs of deposit information as well as tracking student accounts.
- Must meet the following minimum qualifications: Graduation for high school or possession of an equivalency diploma plus EITHER: A) Three years paid full-time or it’s part-time equivalent experience in bookkeeping OR financial record keeping OR as a cashier *two years in either capacity must have involved handling money; OR B) Graduation from a regionally accredited or New York State registered college or university with an Associate’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration plus one year of paid full-time or it’s part-time equivalent experience in bookkeeping OR financial recordkeeping OR as a cashier* that involved in either capacity responsibility for handing money; OR C) Any equivalent combination of training and experience as defined by the limits of A) and B) above.
- Please note: experience as a cashier must have involved responsibility for transactions involving reconciling and balancing cash, and related recordkeeping.
- Must be a Monroe County Resident.
Job Type: Part-time, Temporary (9/4/2019 to 8/31/2020)
Hours: 20 hours per week, 10:00am-2:00pm, Monday-Friday
Salary: $20.61 per hour