Clinician 21 views
- Postal Code 14620
- Salary Offer Commensurate with Experience
- Experience Level Entry Level
- Total Years Experience 0-2
- Education Masters Degree
The Clinician is responsible for the assessment and delivery of quality mental health care to youth and families. The Clinician will work on a team, assessing a youth’s/family’s needs, and is responsible for developing, assessing and modifying the individual service plan in collaboration with the youth/family and multi-disciplinary treatment team. This is a full time position on our Monroe Avenue Campus, Monday-Friday days.
Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Demonstrated ability to diagnose and treat children/youth and families.
- Provides individual and group therapy, including structured and process groups, within a variety of settings, based on group/client needs and Clinician credentials.
- Depending on level of experience, provide clinical consultation and training to staff.
- Relied upon as the primary contact for the service plan, and is able to expertly and succinctly communicate at all levels both orally and in writing.
Master’s degree in Social Work, Mental Health Counselor or related field required. 1-3 years of experience is required for Clinician I candidates. 3-5 years of experience is required for Clinician II candidates. Candidates must have thorough knowledge of services provided, well developed advocacy skills, knowledge and understanding of payment processes for services. Valid NY State Driver’s License required. Candidates must meet agency driving and insurance standards. This person needs to be licensed eligible and obtain the license after hire.
Consistent with state professional licensing laws, additional restrictions might apply:
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker
- Licensed Master Social Worker
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist
- Licensed Psychologist
- Licensed Mental Health Counselor
- Licensed Creative Arts Therapist
(Hillside Family of Agencies, Nonprofit, Non-Profit)