Community Manager for Hilton Manor Apartments 264 views3 applications
- Salary Offer Commensurate with Experience
- Experience Level Mid-Level
- Total Years Experience 3-5
- Education High School Diploma
Part Time COMMUNITY MANAGER – IMMEDIATE Opportunity
Conifer Realty is in the business of making homes for those who need them most!
As a Community Manager at Conifer Realty you will:
Be responsible for leading and managing the site team at Hilton Manor Apartments in Hilton, NY to ensure work orders are completed on time, apartment turnover is effectively and efficiently handled for new tenants, and leasing is meeting expected occupancy goals, while managing employee training and performance management matters throughout the day. These responsibilities provide the apartment community with operations that are safe and secure for the on-site residents, visitors, contractors and fellow employees. You will report directly to the District Manager and work collaboratively with the community team as well as key partners in Compliance, Property Management, Property Finance, Human Resources and outside housing authority representatives to ensure all required aspects of operating a stable, fiscal operation are covered and meeting all requirements.
As a successful candidate you will have (required skills):
- 2+ years prior site management or apartment management experience, preferably in affordable housing, Compliance knowledge or experience [RD, LIHTC, HUD-Sec. 8 Housing, Fair Housing] desired.
- Experience supervising others including training and performance management skills.
- Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills.
- Demonstrated strong customer service skills.
- Strong organizational skills with effective decision-making abilities.
- Knowledge of accounting/business with understanding of payables, receivable; prior budgeting experience a plus.
- Strong MSOffice skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) for effective written communications.
- Minimum High School degree or GED equivalent required. Some college a plus.
- Reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license required.
And you are person with interpersonal skills who:
- Collaborates effectively to get things done, building and nurturing strong relationships—becoming a positive resource for our residents, vendors, contractors, visitors and fellow employees who are involved with the site daily.
- Is enthusiastic, highly motivated with a strong work ethic and has an intense focus on achieving results.
- Champions change and operational excellence.
- Demonstrates organizational, time-management, and multi-tasking skills to effectively manage several projects with daily activities at one time to meet the required timelines set.
- Practices good business judgment and practices.
- Thinks strategically and applies critical thinking to identifying and solving problems.
- Demonstrates strong listening, communication and presentation skills.
- Embraces the opportunity to work side by side with team and partners.
- Is willing to go the extra mile to resolve issues and complete tasks required, including any extended hours that might be needed.
Conifer Realty’s culture is one that:
- Is guided daily by our values: commitment, dedication, honesty, innovation, integrity, quality and respect. Inherent in that decision process is a continuous effort to do what we do, better.
- Provides continuous training and development opportunities to help employees achieve their goals, whatever their background and experience.
- Is committed to building a workplace where every employee is welcomed and given the support and resources to build and advance their careers and where all employees can achieve their goals.
- Believes diversity makes us stronger so we can reflect, connect to and meet the diverse needs of our employees, residents and clients.
- Strives to create and maintain a positive work environment for our employees, competitive salaries and benefits, as well as the opportunity to work for a highly respected, fast-growing, national company.
- Is committed to advancing our management skills, technology, and ways of working; we always put our employees, residents and clients first to meet their evolving needs.
- Believes in responsible growth and is dedicated to supporting our apartment communities across four states and our employees by remaining vibrant and vital in the affordable housing industry. We strive every day to make our apartment communities the best in the market place.
Join our dynamic Conifer Realty Team — Conifer is a nationally ranked, full-service real estate company specializing in the development, construction, management and ownership of high-quality, affordable housing communities. Since its inception in 1975, Conifer has grown considerably – currently owning and managing over 15,019 multifamily units representing over 220 apartment communities in New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania and Maryland.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- Ongoing training. We strive to promote from within, offering growth opportunities for employees.
- Great benefits to fit you and your family needs – 401K with company match, short and long-term insurances; wellness program; (some programs may be subject to a waiting period).
- Top 100 Rochester, NY Workplace.
- Confidential Employee Surveys enabling you to provide feedback and ask questions anonymously.
Apply today! You will hear directly from the hiring manager on next steps in the process. Thank you for your interest in joining the Conifer Team!
Conifer Realty LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected status or characteristic. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.