COMMUNITY MANAGER / LEASING AGENT 21 views
- Salary Offer Commensurate with Experience
- Experience Level Some Experience
- Total Years Experience 3-5
- Education Some College
COMMUNITY MANAGER / LEASING AGENT (City of Rochester, NY)
Join Rochester’s Growing Property Management Team today!
Conifer has IMMEDIATE OPENING for a self-motivated, dedicated candidate to take on a dual role as a Community Manager for a 42-unit property and assist with Leasing at a 200+ unit property, both in the City of Rochester. Prior Tax Credit and/or HUD experience a plus. Bilingual Spanish helpful. Hours: Monday – Friday, 8 am to 4:30 pm.
Successful candidates will have:
- Minimum 2+ years prior apartment leasing, management experience desired.
- Affordable housing (tax credit, HUD) compliance experience helpful.
- Minimum High School graduate/GED Equivalent; some college a plus.
- Certifications as Tax Credit Specialist, Certified Occupancy Specialist a plus or willing to obtain.
- Prior customer service, sales support experience helpful to “close the deal.”
- Strong MS Office skills (Word, Excel, Outlook); Yardi or other housing software programs helpful.
- Math aptitude with understanding of payables, receivables.
- Reliable automobile transportation with valid drivers’ license and valid auto insurance policy to travel between properties and attend training, meetings required.
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills to meet all deadlines.
- Good communication skills (verbal and written) to collaboratively assist residents, visitors, and team members.
Conifer Realty offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience along with excellent benefits that include ongoing training, promotion from within; paid holidays, paid time off (PTO); 401K with company match; medical, Health Savings Account, dependent care Flex account, dental, vision; company-paid life, short and long-term disability insurances; and a wellness program.
Join our dynamic Conifer Realty Team — Conifer is a nationally ranked, full-service real estate company specializing in the development, construction, management and ownership of high-quality, affordable housing communities. Since its inception in 1975, Conifer has grown considerably – currently owning and managing over 15,340 multifamily units representing over 228 apartment communities in New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania and Maryland.