IT Logistics Associate 68 views
- Experience Level Some Experience
- Total Years Experience 1-2
- Education High School Diploma or GED
Sutherland is seeking a reliable and detail-oriented person to join us as an IT Logistics Associate. We are a group of driven and hard-working individuals. If you are looking to build a fulfilling career and are confident you have the skills and experience to help us succeed, we want to work with you!
Specific Job Responsibilities
Imaging and Configuring: Computer, thin client, and/or phone hardware new and returned for technology issues
Shipping: Accurately record data for shipments from start to finish, ensuring proper packing techniques and shipping practices
Queue Management: Monitor and respond in a timely manner to technology issues assigned to your queue
Receiving: Tagging, recording, and storing of new assets. Receiving, data recording, and testing of returned assets.
Data Maintenance: Properly record and maintain data on shipments and receipts
Reporting: Provide accurate data and insight to management
Inventory: Overview of inventory, ensuring data is accurate and properly recorded
- Education – High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
- Experience and Skill Set
- Excellent communication skills
- Basic computer skills with knowledge in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to dead lift 35-50lbs, many times a day
- Highly organized, motivated, and detail oriented.
- Previous shipping or warehouse experience a plus, but not required.