Consultant – Customer Service (NEW) 42 views1 application
- Salary Offer Commensurate with Experience
- Experience Level Some Experience
- Total Years Experience 1-2
- Education High School Diploma or GED
Sutherland is seeking a reliable and detail-oriented person to join us as Universal Customer Support Agent. We are a group of driven and hard-working individuals. If you are looking to build a fulfilling career and are confident you have the skills and experience to help us succeed, we want to work with you!
Do you have the skill level to make decisions centered on doing what is right for the customer, ensuring a quality customer interaction? Are you the type of individual that takes the initiative to determine the best course of action (within guidelines) for an issue on a customer by customer basis and enact the appropriate steps to correct the customer issue? When in doubt, do you seek the assistance of a higher-level employee such as a Supervisor/Manager? If you answered yes, we want to speak with you!
Sutherland is growing again in Rochester! Due to our continued growth, we are recruiting for a new position of Universal Customer Care Agent in the Telecom industry. We are hiring great people for great jobs on this new team.
A Universal Customer Care Agent will have prior successful customer care, sales or technical experience in a service environment.
The Customer Care Advocate position will encompass the skills of a billing; voice/video/high speed data/dial-up technical; retention; and inbound tele sales agent. The skill sets of these positions will be combined to reduce customer transfers, increase overall customer satisfaction and improve budgetary performance by reducing the number of agents required to answer inbound customer calls. Agents will be expected to handle customer issues regarding pricing and billing in addition to technical issues with our voice/cable/modem and dial-up products. Agents will be expected to transitional sell on each applicable customer call they receive and will be held to upsell/save goals in addition to call center metrics.
Answer inbound customer calls regarding new sales; add-on services; removal of services; billing issues; technical issues; requests to cancel service; retain existing customers; and upsell services to customers as appropriate.
- Complete projects as requested by Management Team.
- Outbound calls to determine why installations were cancelled, why deposit was not paid, escalations from an install order, contact other departments to rectify a customer’s issue.
Our most successful candidates will have:
- High school diploma or GED
- Demonstrated ability to perform at a high level, to support our high volume of inbound calls
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; proficient reading skills required
- Multi-tasking skills, showcased through the use of several applications; experience working with CRM applications preferred
- Basic PC keyboarding skills; basic Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel) experience required
- Prior customer service experience preferred