Corporate Accountant II 21 views
- Salary Offer Commensurate with Experience
- Experience Level Mid-Level
- Total Years Experience 3-5
- Education 4-year degree
Independently performs complex accounting or finance analysis, reporting, and reconciliations, as assigned, in order to validate the integrity of data and reporting provided to both internal and external customers.
- Completes both daily and month-end financial account and statistics reconciliations and analysis. Creates journal entries to post to the General Ledger.
- Reports reconciliation items to appropriate business partners by providing detailed information to ensure timely resolution and accurate transactions, in adherence to Sarbanes Oxley regulations and standards
- Develops, implements, and maintains appropriate internal and operational controls, as well as recommending improvements to controls, to ensure compliance with Sarbanes Oxley regulations and standards.
- Represents the department as lead on teams and projects to ensure that department needs are met and actions of the team are in line with departmental goals. Clearly communicates impact to the department.
- Assists in the establishment of department procedures. Maintains accurate documentation of processes and updates, as needed.
- Responsible for the extensive knowledge of various systems, including but not limited to, Oracle, PARIS, HRIS, ENS, Advantage, SurePayroll, ePlan, and the FISERV autoreconciliation program, in order to accutately resolve issues and reconciling items. Trains other team members, as needed.
- Works with IT and / or outside departments to ensure timely reporting of system issues and assists in the resolution of the related reconciliation impact(s).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business – Required
- 4 years of experience in Related field.
- Ability to analyze and interpret financial data.
- Strong verbal communication and listening skills.
- Demonstrates written communication skills.