Corporate Commissions Analyst 23 views
- Salary Offer Commensurate with Experience
- Experience Level All, Some Experience, Mid-Level, Highly Skilled
- Total Years Experience 3-5
- Education 4-year degree
Provide support and analysis in order to ensure accurate and timely distribution of sales commission and bonuses, corporate sponsored sales programs, reporting, and recognition and rewards for the sales organization.
- Prepares monthly sales and commission data to ensure accurate payment of commissions for all sales personnel and divisions in accordance with the associated compensation plans.
- Builds compensation plans within Oracle Incentive Compensation (OIC) application.
- Builds reports within Oracle Analytics (OBIEE) module to support reporting needs for the Sales organization.
- Ensures that all assigned internal analysis and monthly close processes for the Core and MMS Commission Cycle are completed on time and within quality control guidelines.
- Performs monitoring controls to ensure the accuracy of data within OIC, working with Corporate Commissions Coordinators to make necessary corrections in a timely manner throughout the monthly commission cycle.
- Establishes and documents standard operating procedures to support daily usage and maintenance of OIC and associated commission systems.
- Assists the Corporate Commission Managers in developing new system enhancement projects as well as design and analyze current system enhancements while assisting in the development of new procedures and processes in order to meet changing compensation plan requirements or improve the overall efficiency of the commissions process.
- Works with Corporate Support to appropriately identify system related issues and developing resolutions to rectify potential and existing problems.
- Responds in a timely and accurate manner to all levels of sales management, including senior management and their assistants, to address all issues concerning the Core/MMS sales division.
- Bachelor’s Degree in
- 3 years of experience in Related field, consideration may be given to a candidate with a degree of lieu of experience.