Credit Risk Supervisor 49 views
- Salary Offer Commensurate with Experience
- Experience Level All, Mid-Level, Highly Skilled
- Total Years Experience 6-10
- Education 2-year degree
Provides direct supervision to Credit Risk Representatives responsible for assessing clients’ credit worthiness, setting clients’ credit limits, and recommending alternative funding methods or termination. Limits Paychex unsecured exposure and reputation risk by evaluating new products and reviewing third party vendors, including health and workers compensation carriers. Ensures that clients, field offices, and product areas are supported with a high degree of quality service.
- Recruits, selects, hires and evaluates performance of personnel to ensure all department needs are handled appropriately. Counsels and develops staff for personal and corporate advancement through career development, training programs and other resources as required for professional advancement.
- Supervises Credit Risk Representatives and Analysts responsible for assessing the credit of new and existing client?s, as well as existing clients processing outside their normal pattern, or greater than $500,000 in payroll liability per check date.
- Contacts clients processing over $750,000 of payroll liability to have them wire funds to Paychex to secure the transaction and eliminate financial exposure.
- Identifies fraudulent or poor credit risk clients and terminates the relationship to mitigate risk.
- Assigns credit limits to Risk Specialists commensurate with credit knowledge to ensure proper credit decisions are made.
- Approves credit transactions up to $750,000 to ensure that the transaction does not present risk to Paychex.
- Develops and maintains knowledge of current economic conditions and performs industry analysis ; determine effect on clients.
- Advises field on identification of clients that may pose a risk to Paychex. Gives feedback to field and Sales partners regarding risk effort and addresses issues with Risk procedures.
- Analyzes consumer and commercial credit reports from Experian, Equifax, and Dunn & Bradstreet to understand clients? financial situations and make proper credit decisions.
- Works directly with banking partners to verify clients? bank account authenticity and funds availability prior to releasing transactions to mitigate risk to Paychex.
- Researches new risk mitigation tools and resources and communicates with vendors and sales representatives regarding new products to ensure all risk tools are current.
- Works with banking industry and internal organizations to develop alternative funding methods to manage risk.
- Resolves escalated issues regarding clients, branches, or product areas to ensure proper issue resolution.
- Associate’s Degree – Preferred
- 5 years of experience in Credit analysis and customer service.
- 1 year of experience in Leadership role.