Custodial Maintenance Technician 36 views1 application
- Postal Code 14559
- Salary Offer Commensurate with Experience
- Experience Level Entry Level
- Total Years Experience 1-2
- Education NONE
Boss Precision is looking for the right individual as a custodial maintenance technician.
As a custodian, you would be responsible for the cleanliness, repair, and maintenance of the building and the grounds.
- Maintains and cleans all floor surfaces, including sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, or vacuuming
- Collects and disposes of paper and rubbish.
- Follow procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and power equipment, in order to prevent damage to floors and other objects
- Cleans, monitors and maintains restrooms, fitting rooms, corridors and entrance areas
- Clean windows, glass partitions, and mirrors using appropriate cleaners and equipment
- Spot clean carpets; assist in carpet extractions and shampooing
- Replenishes paper products
- Clearing of snow removal from sidewalks and salting
- Landscaping as needed, i.e., clearing overgrown weeds and brush
- Other duties may be assigned, as needed
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs without assistance
- Must be able to stand/ walk for up to 8 hours
At Boss Precision, we are a tight knit organization that is passionate about building quality products for our customers. Happy employees mean happy customers, so we offer employee benefits including medical, dental and vision benefits, 401K and a profit sharing plan, vacation pay, holiday pay and tuition reimbursement.