Customer Care Advocate 90 views3 applications
- Postal Code 14445
- Salary Offer 13.75/hour
- Salary Offer Commensurate with Experience
- Experience Level Entry Level
- Total Years Experience 1-2
- Education High School Diploma
The Customer Care Division (CCD) Advocate resolves customer inquiries via telephone, walk in, mail, fax, web chat and email concerning, but not limited to, contract benefits, claim payments, and enrollment in accordance with MTM, Corporate Service strategy, NCQA and legislative requirements. Incumbents exercise tact, patience, and professionalism at all times in responding to internal/external customers, regardless of the issue or the customer’s demeanor and demonstrates flexibility with scheduling to meet customer demands. Acts as a liaison among the customers, business partners, and plans in a professional, self-directed manner to ensure and promote customer satisfaction and retention.
- Researches, interprets and responds to inquiries from internal and external customers, business partners and special groups concerning our products, services and policies in accordance with MTM, NCQA, HIPAA and other legislative requirements.
- Resolves customer inquiries in an accurate, organized, efficient, and expert manner; resulting in acceptable accuracy and production levels and retention of subscriber contracts.
- Develops skills necessary to continuously improve upon issue resolution as defined under tier 1 training.
- Responds to customers in a professional, efficient manner to encourage public acceptance of corporate products, services, and policies.
- Identifies patterns generated by external and internal action effecting customer satisfaction.
- Identifies and follows through on potential issues affecting the insurance industry.
- Participates in the training needed to learn regulations, legacy systems, procedures, develop skills and initiate actions to accurately fulfill all requirements of the job.
- Consistently adheres to all Customer Service policies, procedures, and performance measures including inquiry documentation procedures.
- Consistently demonstrates high standards of integrity by supporting the Lifetime Healthcare Companies’ mission and values and adhering to the Corporate Code of Conduct.
- Maintains high regard for member privacy in accordance with the corporate privacy policies and procedures.
- Regular reliable attendance is expected and required
- Performs additional duties as assigned by Management.
Entry level position
Duties performed under close supervision
Attends all training required to become proficient in position
Successful completion and proven proficiency of skills as defined under tier 2 training.
Duties performed under limited supervision
Resolves customer inquires across multiple lines of business
Staff rotation on Assist Queue, and cross-trained to help Claims
Initiates involvement for higher level responsibilities or proactively volunteers for assisting in the resolution of escalated or systemic issues.
Work is completed in a normal office environment under fluorescent lighting.
Ability to use a headset to listen to customer conversations required.
Must be able to function while sitting at a desk viewing a computer and using a keyboard and mouse for 3 or more hours at a time
In support of the Americans with Disabilities Act, this job description lists only those responsibilities and qualifications deemed essential to the position.
OUR COMPANY CULTURE:
Employees are united by our Lifetime Way Values & Behaviors that include compassion, pride, excellence, innovation and having fun! We aim to be an employer of choice by valuing workforce diversity, innovative thinking, employee development, and by offering competitive compensation and benefits.