Customer Loyalty Specialist 32 views1 application
- Salary Offer Commensurate with Experience
- Experience Level Mid-Level
- Total Years Experience 1-2
- Education ged
As a Customer Loyalty Specialist , you will play a pivotal role in the continued stability and growth of our organization, by serving as a front-line representative of our brand in a retention sales and service capacity.
- Respond to customer retention calls for all client residential services and product lines.
- Identify and resolves customer issues through creative sales techniques.
- Exercise creative negotiation and sales technique to motivate customers to continue using client services.
- Sell additional or upgraded services, while providing a quality customer experience.
- Lives Our Client Values, by demonstrating an approach towards people and work that is consistent with the overall values of the company.
- Exceeds our customer expectations by providing top notch customer service.
- Respond to inbound customer questions, problems, and requests regarding account balances, service additions, billings/payments, or other general or account-related services.
- Educates residential client customers about additional service opportunities.
- Work in an energetic call center environment delivering excellent customer care by greeting customers, asking questions, and actively listening to customers to understand their needs or requests.
- Receive inbound retention calls from current customers, for sales and revenue generation, in a high-intensity call center environment.
- Educate customers on billing details, client policies and procedures concerning prices, billing and service.
- Utilize proactive persuasive/retention skills to turn requests for disconnection or downgrade into sales and save opportunities by identifying customer needs.
- Creatively negotiate pricing and bundling by making offers of credits and/or discounts according to Company guidelines.
- Achieve monthly key performance metrics, call and order entry productivity standards, and call quality performance through utilization of persuasive skills, defined call flow structure, and adherence to provided schedule.
- Educate customers on active product features, service offerings, billing, charges, and product value.
- Understand and promote current marketing campaigns in order to sell to or save customers accurately and effectively.
- Increase revenue through up-selling and cross-selling video, HSI, wireless, and telephony services to existing customers.
- Research and review competitive pricing and service offerings in order to provide competitive price and product comparisons based on customer needs.
- Responsible for utilizing multiple customer databases to access, change or input account information for customers.
- Provide outstanding customer service, troubleshoot and resolve service and minor technical problems for customers by asking appropriate questions.
- Complete installation, disconnect, transfer and seasonal downgrade orders and update customer accounts utilizing customer record database.
- Exceed our customer expectations by documenting call details and new account information into the system and completing any forms required to request action by other departments.
- Build customer loyalty by resolving customer problems on the first call.
- Provide customer support by asking questions and listening to customers in order to understand their needs, request, or problems while identifying up-selling opportunities.
- Other duties as assigned.
Our most successful candidates will have:
- A High School diploma or GED
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; proficient reading skills
- Multi-tasking skills, showcased through the use of several applications (experience working with CRM applications preferred)
- Basic PC keyboarding skills; basic Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel) experience
- Proven customer service skills