Customer Service Representative 7 views
- Salary Offer Commensurate with Experience
- Experience Level Some Experience
- Total Years Experience 1-2
- Education High School Diploma or GED
As a Customer Service Representative, you’ll bring your expertise as an agent to deliver exceptional service and solutions to customers through inbound calls in a high-energy environment. You will get to work with leading technologies and systems while having a dedicated team of leaders and peers to support you.
This is the job for you if:
- You excel at handling inbound calls from customers with inquiries of varying types such as add-on services, billing issues, technical issues, upsell of services, etc.
- You are an active listener and can leverage probing question skills
- You have a proven track record for hitting sales targets and are confident with transitional selling in every interaction
- You can manage and overcome objections for transfers, subscribers’ cancellation and suspend requests to assist in reducing churn
- You are comfortable with performing outbound calls to inquire about cancellations, escalations, payment issues, etc.
- You bring an enthusiastic personality
What we offer:
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Paid training
- Advancement opportunities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and are a strong multitasker
- Driven by solving problems and meeting goals
- Familiar with Microsoft Office tools
- Experience in customer service and sales
- High school diploma or equivalent
As a digital transformation company, Sutherland rethinks and rebuilds processes for the digital age by combining the speed and insight of design thinking with the scale and accuracy of data analytics. We have been helping customers globally, across industries from financial services to healthcare, achieve greater agility through transformed and automated customer experiences for over 30 years.