Customer Service Representative 308 views6 applications
- Salary Offer $15 per hour
- Salary Offer Commensurate with Experience
- Experience Level Entry Level
- Total Years Experience 0-12 months
- Education High School Diploma or GED
At A Glance
- Full-time entry-level to mid-level customer service role troubleshooting and resolving technical cable and video service issues, including repair, billing, and accounts.
- Profile: A tech-savvy problem solver who can multitask to repair a variety of services and equipment. Video Repair Representatives use patience and effective communication skills to uncover customer needs, answer questions, and leave a positive impression on customer interactions.
- Benefits include fully paid training and time off, comprehensive health packages, retirement savings, free Spectrum services where available, and more.
What is takes to get started
The minimum requirements for the Video Repair Representative are:
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
- High School Diploma or GED
Preferred qualifications for the Video Repair Representative are:
- 6 months or more customer service experience
- 1 year or more working with computers and multiple software applications
- 6 months or more heavy volume phone experience in a customer service/call center job