Customer Service Support Representative 388 views4 applications
- Salary Offer Commensurate with Experience
- Experience Level All, Entry Level, Some Experience
- Total Years Experience 0-12 months
- Education High School Diploma or GED
The candidate will provide superior customer service and product support to LG customers. The candidate will provide telephone support to answer questions related to LG consumer products
- Provide quality customer service while demonstrating the ability to effectively troubleshoot and resolve advanced inquiries in both B2B and B2C scenarios.
- Acts as a resource in assisting remote users to resolve problems with product support.
- Ability to translate complex situations into terms easily understood by the customer.
- Knowledge in home appliances.
- Negotiation and decision making skills.
- The ability to handle high volume of requests with ease, and the ability to address customers’ questions efficiently & accurately.
- Provide quick response to customer /consumer needs to maximize customer satisfaction, provide alternative model etc. to resolve customer needs quickly.
- Issue Return authorizations, follow up and tracking with reverse logistics.
- Confirmation- Ensure all orders are released to ensure on time delivery and Customer satisfaction.
- Ability to support pricing structure where applicable.Delivery Information- Handle request for delivery information and status of delivery.Work with inventory allocation to release back orders.
- High School Diploma / GED required
- 1 year previous Customer Service Experience required
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Detailed oriented. Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong PC skills in a windows environment.
- Customer service oriented behavior – desire to understand customer issue and work politely and professionally to resolve the issue with complete customer satisfaction in mind.
- Cognitive ability to navigate through diagnosing customer issue leveraging available systems, tools, and processes to come up with next best step.
- Typing skills and familiarity with Microsoft software products required